State law prohibits the disposal of the following items in a dumpster:
- Electronic Waste: Televisions, computers, monitors, printers, keyboards, fax machines, cable receivers, satellite receivers, video recorders, etc.
- White Goods: Washers, dryers, water heaters, dish washers, microwaves, etc.
- Yard Waste: Grass, leaves, brush, tree limbs, etc.
- Paints/Chemicals: Liquids, oil, pesticides, herbicides, etc.
- Flammables: Gasoline, motor oil, LP tanks, etc.
- Hazardous Materials: Batteries, asbestos, drums, fluorescent light bulbs, medical waste, etc.